Stone Creek Roofing & Exteriors wants your home to be weatherproof, and our expert exterior siding in Longmont is the best way to protect your home. Siding is a great way to increase your home’s curb appeal, durability, and lifespan. Our professionals have 12 years of experience serving thousands of customers as an award-winning team. Don’t put your property at a higher risk for water damage, pests, and fires when exterior siding can help it endure the storm.
For long-lasting strength and professionals you can trust, schedule your free estimate by calling us at (303) 622-3480 or filling out our online contact form now!
Roof Insurance Claim Experts
5-Star Customer Service
Licensed & Certified Technicians
The siding you choose for your home is responsible for curb appeal, energy efficiency, and strength. When your siding begins to age, it reduces efficiency, becomes susceptible to pests, and makes your home unattractive.
Here are a few indications that it’s time to replace your siding:
- Cracks, warps, or rot
- Mold or mildew
- Severe fading
- Higher than average energy costs
Don’t leave your home vulnerable to the elements when siding offers insulation, waterproofing, and protection against pests. Cracks, warps, and bubbling are all signs of water damage and rot. When your siding stops protecting the home against moisture, it can cause fungus, mold, or mildew to grow. Cracks and warps also create the perfect entrance for pests to invade your home.
Higher energy costs and severe fading indicate that your entire home needs new siding and trim. This is because as this system ages, it’ll lose its insulating ability and need repainting more often. Keep your home strong against the weather and lower monthly costs with this protective layer of insulation. Don’t risk water intrusion when we offer expert exterior siding in Longmont. Why leave your home vulnerable to the elements when Stone Creek Roofing & Exteriors is here for you?
You can protect your home with many different siding materials, including various color and pattern options.
Here are a few types of siding we offer:
- Fiber cement: This is a low-maintenance, durable option made of a semi-rigid material. This exterior solution is fire-resistant, unappealing to pests, and comes in various designs. Match the aesthetic of your home with a siding that lasts 50 years.
- Metal exterior: This is an increasingly common choice because of its variability, low maintenance, and energy efficiency. This material diverts UV rays away from your home while not absorbing heat or moisture like other materials for a low-maintenance design.
- Vinyl: This is a durable form of plastic that offers easy installation and texture options that even imitate wood. With proper maintenance, vinyl siding lasts between 75-100 years.
- Wood Composite: With a mixture of wood and resins, composite wood provides excellent protection against water, wind, heat, and debris for up to 30 years. This is easier, cheaper, and more eco-friendly than actual wood siding while still providing the traditional aesthetic.
The Stone Creek Roofing & Exteriors professionals can help you decide which of our expert exterior siding works best for your home. Depending on your perfect aesthetic, we can find a color, texture, and budget that meets your needs. We have served thousands of happy customers during our years serving Longmont and Cheyenne.
Reach out to us today at (303) 622-3480 to speak to a team member about how we can improve your curb appeal!
Friendly & Great Service
"My neighbors have commented how much they like the new roof and we love it too."- Harry L.
"Picking Stone Creek was the best decision we made in our roof replacement. 100% recommend them and would use them again!"- Mackenzie G.
"The work was excellent - even the county inspector was complimentary. 5-stars all around."- George T.
"They basically catered the entire project for me - contacting insurance, coordinating options and costs, and scheduling the repair."- Ben M.
Clean & Professional
"Stone Creek Roofing replaced the roof and installed new gutters on our home!"- Shelly W.